Do you get excited about entrepreneurship? Do you enjoy working with different types of people? Do you thrive in a fast paced, team oriented atmosphere?
· A technology hub for corporate research and development operations.
· An award-winning incubator that focuses on science and research-based startup companies commercializing technology from the University of Illinois.
· A multifaceted team of professionals and interns dedicated to helping our startups and corporations thrive in the Research Park.
· An internship program that encourages professional development through
· Initiative, drive, creative flair, and flexibility
· Strong production, time management, and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to self-manage and complete projects in timely manner
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong social skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients
· Entrepreneurial mindset
You Might Also:
· Study in the MBA program
· Study in the MSTM program
· Have marketing experience
· Background in informatics / information management is a plus
On our team you will have the opportunity to take the lead on meaningful, high-impact projects. You will collaborate and network with high-level executives and entrepreneurs alike as well as other interns from a diverse spectrum of disciplines. Past UIRP interns have gone on to work for companies like Infosys, Boeing, PwC, the Denver Broncos, and Capital One.
Does this sound like a job for you? What are you waiting for?!
Submit your cover letter, resume and contact information for 2 references to the Assistant Director for Talent & Programming, Jenny Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation: Hourly wage will be $12-$14.00/hour based on experience, and will be paid by the University of Illinois.
Reporting: Position reports to the Associate Director.
Timing: Student is expected to work full-time in the summer, with the option of 10-15 hours per week during Fall semester pending a successful performance review.
This is a rolling application process until the position is filled.
For more information, please visit researchpark.illinois.edu