Are you someone who wants your software to process network traffic at tens of gigabits per second?
Ready to work on something big?
Our team is seeking an Software Engineer-Recent Grad to join our team immediately. We are responsible for the mission critical Interceptor product that enables seamless integration of the Steelhead optimization appliance into datacenter networks. Operating in these environments requires a high degree of availability; we must develop better methods for in-house verification of software and expedited debugging of problems that occur in the field. The system must also sustain data center throughput levels, requiring innovative techniques to boost performance. 80 of the TOP 100 companies are using Riverbed Technology right now!
Software Engineer-Recent Grad-Champaign IL
• Design and develop core networking components for the network industy’s leading WAN optimization products.
• Design and develop features to enable integration of the WAN optimization product into an ever increasing number of network topologies.
• Develop and deploy techniques to push the performance envelope of off the shelf computer hardware.
• Troubleshoot complex customer issues requiring a deep understanding of systems and networking software.
You should have:
• Strong programming skills in C++ or similar OO programming language.
• Ability to balance consensus building with championing your ideas.
• A focus on clean design, testability and debugging.
• Knowledge of concurrent programming techniques.
• Knowledge of Linux operating systems and memory management is highly desired.
• Experience with TCP/IP stack, IPv6 experience a plus.
• Understanding of routers, switches, NAT devices and firewalls.
• Bachelor’s degree in CS/CE/EE/Math/Physics or related fields and four years software engineering experience; or
• Master’s degree in CS/CE/EE/Math/Physics or related fields and two years of software engineer experience.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) is a San Francisco-based company. We feature an attractive compensation package including salary, stock options, employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching, and comprehensive benefits. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer, M/F/D/V.
To apply, go to: http://www.riverbed.com/us/careers